BMX Flatland World Circuit 2015
- 1st place at the “BIKE DAYS” in Solothurn, Switzerland – May
- 1st place at the “EXTREME BARCELONA” in Barcelona, Spain – June
- 5th place at the “VOODOO JAM” in New Orleans, LO, USA – July
- 1st place at the “REAL CITY SPIN” in Montréal, QU, Canada – August
- TBC at the “FLAT ARK” in Kobe, Japan – October
Viki Gomez won already 3 stops, i.e. he is the 2015 World Champion in BMX Flatland.
“BIKE DAYS” in Solothurn, Switzerland – May
“EXTREME BARCELONA” in Barcelona, Spain – June
“REAL CITY SPIN” in Montréal, QU, Canada – August
Red Bull Switzerland created a project collaboration together with Viki Gomez, where the focus lies on the element of water. Where water is a source of inspiration for Viki in his smooth way of riding and creating his personal original Flatland tricks. Inspired from TAO’s philosophy and Brice Lee.
Inspired by Bruce Lee and the “no mind” theory, Viki created this beautiful short film of his philosophy how he feels connected with the most important element – water. #FlatSwissTour in Switzerland
BEHIND THE SCENE: blick-hinter-die-kulissen-beim-weltmeister-2015