- Viki Gomez gets invited to the DTC of Red Bull in Austria
- Viki Gomez gets invited to make a show by Red Bull Athlete Kenny Beleay (Trial Bike) at the Velofollies in Kortrijk, Belgium
- Red Bull Germany invites Viki Gomez for a performance at the Ball des Sports, German Sports Awards Gala in Wiesbaden, Germany February
- 13thof February filming with Wau productions Madrid (Classic music & Bmx)14th of February filming for TVE in Madrid
16th of February contest in France, Normandie
20th of February show for Red Bull Belgium in Antwerp
21st and 22nd of February Red Bull Luxembourg
23rd of February Show in Belgrade for Red Bull BC One
28th of February show for Red Bull in Luxembourg
11th of March Photoshooting for BMX MAg in “Zuppermarket” Trier, Germany
15th of March show in Denmark for Red Bull
16th of March Show in Luxembourg (Ice Hall)
20th of March Shows for Red Bull Uk GoodWood presentation
22nd to 24th of March Shows in Italy for Red Bull
28th to 31st of March Filming in Luxembourg with Camilo
6th of April show for Red Bull in Copenhagen
9th,10th,11th of April Filming for Orbea
17th of April meeting with Red Bull Belgium
19th to 21st shooting with Rutger in Luxembourg
30th of April to 1st of May Show in Thailand, Red Bull Lounge
3th to 5th May Moto GP Jerez
6th of May Show for Red Bull in Luxembourg Night life awards
10th to 11th of May Fise Montpellier
16th to 19th of May X Games in Barcelona
21st to 25th of May show at the 100 years celebration of the Tour de Flanders, Belgium + shows in Gent.
25th of May show in Zanvoort, Holland for Red Bull
1st of June Voodoo Jam, NO USA
6th Junio Show for G Shock in Barcelona
8th of June Show in Amsterdam for Red Bull Framed Reactions
14th of June Show in Luxembourg Tax company
18th to 19th of June Filming Teaser O Marisquinho in Barcelona
23rd of June Dew Tour Ocean city
28th of June Orbea meeting
29th to 30th of June Rock a Field Festival in Luxembourg
- Viki started the year winning “2000 voces” contest in the occupied old factory called “La Traba” An indoor bike park made by the riders for the riders. Adam Kun attended to this contest getting second place and Miguel Monzon third place. He made the first BMX Bike with the colors of Red Bull: Blue & Silver
- Viki continues the year succeeding with a first place at the Fise in Costa Rica! In the city of San Jose he had a really good time with the local and south american riders. Plus he got to know the Red Bull people from Costa Rica who treated him so good!
- This is the best year, so Viki got invited by Red Bull Japan to perform at the Red Bull Street Jam in Osaka city. An amazing concept that mixes Dj with Break Dance, Freestyle Soccer and BMX! It was an epic tour with his good friend Yohei Uchino
- Viki is invited to perform to the opening of the new basket arena of Baskonia in Bilbao! 20,000 spectators saw Viki´s tricks in the half times!
- The year keeps on with the third victory at th Bike Days contest in Switzerland! Riders like Matthias And Dominik were there aswell.
- Viki is invited by Red Bull to perform in Dubai for different events like Red Bull King of the Rock like Red Bull BC ONE! Plus an amazing video of his tour and feelings across the amazing city of Dubai!
- Viki is invited by Lord March to GoodWood Festival of Speed! Performing together with big stars of BMX Dirt, Motor Trial, Bike Trial, Freestyle mountain bike,FMX and Magic at the GAS arena made by Events22. Plus he got to know in person Sebastian Vettel, Mark Webber, Fittipaldi, and many more! He became part of the DC VIP Family in this trip!
- It s time for a holiday so Viki was invited by Red Bull to the Maldives Islands! 10 days-10 islands! Starting in Male city and traveling every day by plane, boat and scooter to different paradises.
- The world is small for Viki, so Red Bull Colombia invited him to perform in one of the highest cities on Earth! Bogota! Where Viki got the 4th victory of the year!
- Viki visits for the first time his 50 country! Hungary! Where he competed at the OGS13 in Budapest with his friend Adam Kun. Ending 5th place.
- Japan was calling! Red Bull Circle of Balance celebrated on September 8 put Viki in a very stressful time. He had won 2 of the 3 COB celebrated and he wants to make a good riding but he is not 100% sure about what tricks to do. He chooses to play safe and smooth killing it at every battle and finishing the contest with the hardest combo he ever pulled in a contest! Finishing with the most epic victory ever on Flatland! Becoming a living legend, the only rider who won 3 times the Red Bull Circle of Balance. After this victory, Viki will become a complete new person!
- At the same time, he was nominated for the first time in his 12 years of pro rider for the best Nora Cup Rider award celebrated in Las Vegas. Viki voted for Uchie who got the deserved award!
- Viki is invited to the final of Red Bull Street Style in Lecce, Italy. He did an amazing show in front of thousands spectators! Plus he got to know so many people from the 50 countries classified to this epic final.
- YouFest, the Festival of Youtube in Madrid choosed Viki to perform in the stage with a concept created by Viki called “Xtreamers” that mixes electronic music, violins and BMX Flat, BMX Park, Dubstep dancing and Freestyle Skateboarding! With Daniel Peñafiel (Naran), Killian Martin and Marquese!
- Viki was invited by Red Bull to make a Tour in Doha, Qatar! he did a lot of shows at the Aspire4sports exhibition, Virgin Megastore, Piano Bar and more.
- Viki signs for G Shock Japan! Becoming a G Shock official rider sponsored straight from Japan after visiting the headquarters! A dream became true!
- Viki was invited to perform at the Slide & Sound Festival in Martigny, Switzerland! With the charismatic german rider Chris “Boom”
- Viki is invited by Red Bull Spain to perform at the legendary club in Barcelona “Nasty Mondays” making an amazing show at the Red Bull Pipe with his good friend pro skater Danny Leon. A night full of success and good music from the Nasty Mondays!
- Viki signs for Arnette! Another dream became true! He performs for Luxottica doing private demos for their clients with the BeatBox World Champions UnderKontrol from France!
- Viki Gomez films a commercial/promotional video for Sony Action Camera and makes a show at the presentation in the Sony Center of Calle Serrano in Madrid, Spain
- Viki was invited by “Done and Dusted” to perform a show at the Laureus Sports Awards in Abu Dhabi: 180 TV/Media Worldwide.
- Viki was invited to do a promotion tour in the Middle East: UAE, Bahrain, Oman and KSA.
- Viki was invited to do a show at the Red Bull Art of Motion (free running) in London, United Kingdom.
- Viki does a Promotion Video for the French Clothing Brand ”WRUNG”.
- 1st Place at the 2nd Edition of the successful concept of Red Bull Flamenco Flatland 2011, Malaga, Spain.
- 1st Place at the F.I.S.E Montpellier, France.
- 2nd Place Barcelona Xtreme, Barcelona, Spain.
- Viki is on the Cover page and 3 pages about Viki in the “Top Disney Magazine”, Spain.
- Viki was invited to do a show at the presentation of ”Toulalan” new Football Player for the Football Team of Malaga (Qatar owned club), at the Malaga Stadium: over 7000 spectators and media.
- Viki was invited to do a show at the Opening Ceremony in the heart of Copenhagen, for the UCI BMX World Cup in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Viki filmed the first video add just about Flatland called: Flatland is my life Filmed and produced by Visual Shakers
- Viki was invited by Red Bull for a Tour in Egypt! He rode in front of the Piramides and the Sphinx. Performing later in Hurgada.
- Viki makes his first Flamenco Flatland show abroad for Sky Tv in Austria!
- Viki is invited for the first time to the Slide & Sound Festival in Martigny, Switzerland!
- Viki comes up with the breakthrough of the successful concept of Red Bull Flamenco Flatland (“FlatMenco”), where music, culture and sports are combined for a memorable event/show for any generation. The very 1st edition was held in Granada, Spain 3rd Place.
- Viki was invited for a show at the Red Bulletin (Red Bull Magazine) Opening Ceremony in Warsaw, Poland.
- 1st Place -> “World Champion Title”, Gold Medallist Viki entered the “World Championships Series 2010”, held in: France, Spain, and Japan.
- 3rd Place at the Korea Leisure Games 2010, South Korea.
- 3rd Place at the Red Bull Flat Jazz, Paris, France.
- Viki was nominated at the “FAN Awards” in Barcelona: Nominated as the Best Rider in Flatland 2010, Barcelona, Spain.
- 3rd Place, Viki is back to the ”World Series Competition” that took place in Monaco, Tokyo and New Orleans.
- 1st Place at the Barcelona Extreme in Spain.
- 1st Place at the Mariskinho Contest in Vigo, Spain.
- Viki makes an appearance for promotion, at the product launch of Red Bull in Oslo, Norway.
- Viki makes an appearance for promotion, at the product launch of Red Bull in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Viki creates his absolute own frame and handlebar Designs, ”Fenix Bikes”, his own company of Flatland parts, custom made in Los Angeles, CA USA making the highest quality products for the market.
- Viki Gomez and Martti Kuoppa come up with a new concept called ”Bike n Mic” that mixes Hip Hop and Flatland, succeeding in 15 countries where in most of the countries never had seen BMX Flatland (UAE, Turkey, Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia, Austria, Jordanian, Spain, Norway, Japan, Hong Kong, France, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Finland)
- 3rd Place at the Red Bull 14 Contest in Real de 14 in Mexico.
- 1st Place at the Red Bull Circle of Balance (2nd time winning) in Tokyo, Japan.
- Viki take a break from competing and focuses in promoting the sport by doing a number of shows in the territory of Spain.
- Viki gets a lot of podiums (Rankings between the top 3 riders) in various countries (Canada, USA, France, Germany).
- 1st Place, for the 3rd time the Gold Medal at the King of Ground Final in Tokyo, Japan
- Viki signs for an endorsement period with Adidas.
- Viki signs for an endorsement period with Eastpak.
- Viki is back competing after one year away from competitions, and back winning 5/7 Completions taking place in following Countries: UK (3 times), France, Germany, Czech Republic, Netherlands. Becoming the ”Braun Cruzer Tour Champion”
- Interview by ”RIDE bmx” Magazine (6 pages) ”An interview with Viki Gomez, one of the most progressive flatlanders in the sport” By: RIDE bmx
- Viki comes up with the first solo video ever done by a Flatlander. One of the most evolutionary progressions for the sport of BMX Flatland in history
- 5th Place at the Red Bull Circle of Balance in Dusseldorf, Germany
- 1st Place, Gold Medal at the King of Ground in Nagoya, Japan
- Viki takes a break of competitions and focuses in developing all the new
- Flatland parts for KGB Bike Company, together with Martti Kouppa, that will create a new trend in the bike industry of BMX Flatland, by, which influenced the riding style creating the so-called ”new school” concept.
- Viki signs a sponsorship/endorsement (unlimited) contract with Red Bull GmbH as their absolute first BMX Flatland Rider ever
- 2nd Place at the Flatground Competition in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 1st Place at the F.I.S.E in Montpellier, France
- 1st Place at the Carhartt Contest in Cologne, Germany
- Viki comes with his own Bike Company KGB (Kouppa Gomez Bikes) together with his biggest competitor and good friend Martti Kuoppa from Finland
- 5th Place at the US X Games in Los Angeles, CA USA
- 1st Place at the Revolution Contest in Toronto, Canada
- 1st Place at the Bike Show in Birmingham, United Kingdom
- 1st Place at the F.I.S.E in Palavas, France
- 3rd Place at the X TRIALS in Atlanta, GA, USA
- 3rd Place at the BMX Worlds in Cologne, Germany
- 3rd Place at the X TRIALS in Pennsylvania, USA
- 1st Place, European X Games Gold Medallist in Barcelona, Spain
- 1st Place at the Red Bull Circle of Balance in Dusseldorf, Germany
- 2nd Place, Silver Medallist at the King of Ground in Tokyo, Japan
- Interview for ”Magazine Ride” United Kingdom
- Viki Gomez´s Flatland parts Designs called ” Gomez” for Flybikes
- 3rd Place at the CFB X TRIALS Qualy in Pensylvania, USA
- 1st Place, European X Games Gold Medallist in Barcelona, Spain
- 3rd Place at the Urban Games in London, UK
- 2nd Place at the BMX Play station Competition in Cologne, Germany
- 1st place, Gold Medallist of the King of Ground in Osaka, Japan
- Viki Gomez´s Flatland Frame Design called ”Micromachine” for Flybikes, classified as the most sold frame in the market
- Viki Gomez had a part (report) in the ”PROPS” Video Magazine
- 7th Place at the CFB X TRIALS Qualy, Florida, USA
- Cover Page in ”Cream Magazine” (presently called ”ART”) and 7 pages of Interview about Viki Gomez and his life of BMX Flatland
- 1st Place, “World Champion”, Master Class in Madrid, Spain
- 1st Place, “World Champion”, Expert Class in Portimao, Portugal