• “Number One Flatlander of the Year 2013″ by NORA Cup Awards RIDEBMX Magazine in Austin, Texas, USA (Worldwide Awards) 2013
• “Rider of the Year 2013″ (Reader’s Choice) by Flatmatters Awards, in England, UK, (Worldwide Awards) 2013
“Best BMX Flatland Rider in Spain FAN Awards, Barcelona, Spain 2010
• World Champion 2010 (World Circuit 4 stops) (USA, Europe, Japan)
• 3 Times “Red Bull Circle of Balance” Champion (2002 Germany, 2007 Tokyo, Japan, 2012 Kyoto, Japan) (Record)
• 2 Times “King of Ground” Champion (KOG) (Japan)
• 2 Times “European X-Games” Champion (Barcelona, Spain)
• 5 Times ”FISE” Champion (Festival Internationale de Sports Extremes) (2002 Palavas, 2003, 2010, 2012, 2013) (Montpellier, France)
• 2 Times “ABC Contest of Flatland” Champion (Alencon, Normandy, France) (2013, 2014)
Viki’s own Show/Contest Concepts:
• “Red Bull Flamenco Flatland” (2010, 2011, 2013)
• “Street Fighting” (ak a “My Streets My Kingdom”) (2013, 2014)
• “Back to the Streets” (B2B) (2014)
Viki’s own Designs:
• Orbea “RUDE” BMX Bicycle (complete hybrid Bicycle) (2013)
• Viki Gomez signature MOTO Pedals (Release 2014)
• Viki Gomez signature FREEGUN underwear (Release 2014)
- Viki defended his title at the ABC of Flatland contest in Alencon, Normandy, France, by winning the contest for the 2nd time, 15 February 2014 (2013 & 2014). http://abcflatland.com/
- Viki was invited by Red Bull High Performance in Santa Monica, Los Angeles, CA, USA and the Cirque du Soleil to do a Performance Exchange Camp and perform together with the world’s top B-Boys, Breakdancers Red Bull BC One All Stars and Terry Adams (US) and Yohei Uchino (Japan) Pro BMX Red Bull Athletes. The performance took place on Third Street “Promenade” in Santa Monica, L.A. on the 6 February 2014.
- Viki made a TV report for TVE Spanish National TV Channel in Madrid, Spain 28 January
- Viki made a Interview/Filming/Photo shoot with the Sports Magazine “PLAY” from Hong Kong, Report in Luxembourg 21-23 January.
- Viki was invited, to his 52nd Country, by the Government of Gabon, Africa, and Blackliner Agency to do some BMX Flatland Demos during the Road Race “La Tropicale Amissa Bongo” on the 15-17 January in Libreville, together with some other world class BMX Riders in Dirt Jumping and Flatland.
- The New Year 2014 start very nicely by receiving the “Flatmatters Awards” as the “Best Rider of the Year” Readers Choice by Flatmatters BMX Flatland Community webpage, www.flatlmattersonline.com, January 2014
- GG management was founded by Viki G. and his partner Alexandra G.. GG management (Gobran/Gomez Management) manages talents with all types of aspects; Talent Representation, Talent Bookings/Appearances, Sponsorship/Endorsement Dealings, Negotiation, Commercial Dealings Video/Photo Shooting, etc, . For further details and contact, refer to this webpage www.vikigomez.com and to the email address to contact Ms. Gobran firstname.lastname@example.org for management inquiries. GG management with its base in Luxembourg, October 2013
- Viki was interviewed by the biggest sports Magazine of Spain, MARCA Motor in Madrid, Spain (December 2013)
- Viki completed his own “Tour” concept of “Street Fighting” Tour 2013, held in the 10 biggest cities of Spain, in collaboration with Red Bull and ORBEA Bicycles, together with pro Riders in BMX such as, Matthias Dandois (FR), Varo Hernandez (ESP) and Byron Zurita (ECU). This Tour Concept is a well-requested show format of different styles of BMX and MC Hip Hop/Music with spontaneous demos in the streets for anyone to stop and watch. The aim is to bring this show concept World Wide. (January – December 2013) (for concept inquiries, please contact, email@example.com)
- Commercial Video as a Thanks to all Viki’s Sponsors of 2013 was released just as we welcomed the New Year 2014! https://vimeo.com/82835451
- G-Shock Real Toughness in Tokyo, Japan. (6-8 December 2013)
- Viki was invited to his 51st Country, for 10 days of Tour in South Africa, by Red Bull South Africa, together with Matthias Dandois, called the “BMXplore Tour”, filming the riding sessions in multiple cities of S.A and motivating the younger generation and the local scene of BMX. (22 November – 5 December 2013) www.redbull.com/za/en/bike/stories/1331622440905/durban-bound
- Viki was offered a new sponsor/friend by Fat Moose CPH (Fashion) (Winter Clothing/Jackets/Coats) (Copenhagen, Denmark) (November 2013) www.fatmoose.eu/
- Viki was offered a new sponsor/friend by EVOC Sports (Sports Equipment, Luggage and Bags) (Munich, Germany) (November 2013) www.evocsports.com/
- Viki was invited, for the third time, to the annual music festival, the “Slide n Sound”, for BMX demos/talent appearance, held in Martigny, Switzerland. (16 November 2013)
- Viki was invited to a Filming Project in “Flamenco Flatland” by the Red Bull Media House, Austria to Munich, Germany. (13-16 November 2013)
- Viki was invited for “photo shooting” and a “talent appearance” to the 30th Anniversary Party by G-Shock (CASIO) in Madrid, Spain “Entra en Shock”. (7 November 2013)
- 4th Place at the FLAT ARK BMX Flatland Contest in Kobe, Japan. (25-27 October 2013)
- 5th Place in the World Circuit Championships 2013, held in 1st stop: “Voodoo Jam” in the New Orleans, US, 2nd stop: “O’Marisquinho” in Vigo, Spain and 3rd stop: “FLAT ARK” in Kobe, Japan. (25-27 October 2013)
- NORA CUP Awards by RIDEBMX Magazine. Viki WON the most prestigious awards existing in the world of BMX, the NORA CUP Awards 2013 “NUMBER ONE RIDER AWARDS” as the “NUMBER ONE FLATLANDER OF THE YEAR” 2013, held in Austin, Teaxas, US in October 2013. This is by far the biggest success story and highlight of Viki’s career in BMX. (17-21 October 2013)
- Viki was invited for “talent appearance” for Red Bull Spain in Madrid and Barcelona 10-14 October 2013)
- Viki was invited for “talent appearance” for the Film Festival of San Sebastian in Spain. (20-21 September 2013)
- Viki was invited for “talent appearance” for the Red Bull BCone Finals in Milan, Italy. (14 September 2013)
- Viki was invited for “talent appearance” for the Vuelta Ciclista in Asturias and Barcelona, Spain. (5-12 September 2013)
- Viki was invited to the Red Bull Illume, the most prestigious Action Sports Photography Competition, in Hong Kong as a nominee for his picture shoot by Rutger Pauw, as well as for a talent appearance and demo during the ceremony together with Matthias Dandois (FR). (27-30 August 2013)
- Viki was invited by Red Bull High Performance in Santa Monica, Los Angeles, CA, US and the Cique du Soleil, for camp training, together with Red Bull Athletes in BMX Flatland Yohei Uchino (JAP) and Terry Adams (US). (18-24 August 2013) http://www.redbull.com/us/en/stories/1331617945057/high-performance-exchange-summer-2013
- Viki was invited for “talent appearance” during the “Red Bull R.evolution” BMX Racing Competition in “MellowPark” in Berlin, Germany. (13 August 2013)
- 2nd Place at the “Arnette O’Marisquinho” 2013 BMX Flatland Competition, in Vigo, Spain. This is Viki’s own contest that is held on annual basis in Vigo. (9-11 August 2013)
- Viki was interviewed for the Luxembourgish National TV Channel RTL for the program “Magazine” a report of 4 mins, www.tele.rtl.lu/magazin/top_thema/show/?v=2995389 on min 17.47
- Viki was interviewed for by RADIO3 in Madrid, Spain
- Viki was invited for a project together with “PROFOTO” for a “commercial product promotion” “talent appearance”, photo shooting session in a marble quarry in Italy, by Richard Walch. (22-25 July 2013)
- Viki was invited for “talent appearance” for Red Bull Belgium in Belgium. (21 July 2013)
- Viki was invited for, the third time, “talent appearance” for the annual “Goodwood Festival of Speed” by Red Bull UK and Events 22. (9-15 July 2013)
- Viki was invited for “talent appearance” for the annual “Rock A Field” Music Festival in Luxembourg, by Red Bull Belgium and EXTRABOLD Shop in Luxembourg. (29-30 June 2013)
- 4th Place at the DEW TOUR in Ocean City, Baltimore, US. (21-23 June 2013)
- Filming for the Teaser of the Arnette O’Marisquinho Video, in Barcelona, Spain. (18-19 June 2013)
- Viki was invited to the Red Bull Framed Reactions BMX Park Contest in Amsterdam, Netherlands, for demos. (8 June 2013)
- 7th Place at the Voodoo Jam in New Orleans, US. (1 June 2013)
- Viki was invited to the 100th Anniversary of the “Tour de Flanders” in Geraaldsbergen, Belgium, Red Bull Belgium. (21-25 May)
- Viki was invited for demos during the European X-Games held in Barcelona, Spain, by Red Bull Spain. (16-19 May)
- 1st Place at the “FISE” in Montpellier, France. (10-11 May 2013)
- Viki was invited for demos during the Red Bull Launch in Thailand. (30 April – 1 May 2013)
- Viki was offered a new sponsor/friend by Le Fix CPH (Fashion) (Winter Clothing/Jackets/Coats) (Copenhagen, Denmark) (May 2013) http://www.le-fix.com
- Viki was invited by Red Bull Serbia for demos during the Red Bull BCone in Belgrade, Serbia. (23 February 2013)
- 1st Place at the BMX Contest in Alencon, Normandie, France. (16 February 2013)
- Filming for “TVE” TV Channel of Spain, in Madrid. (14 February 2013)
- Viki was invited for a “talent appearance” demos at the National Sports Awards of Germany, “Ball des Sports Gala” held in Wiesbaden. (2 February 2013)
- Viki gets invited to make a show by Red Bull Athlete Kenny Beleay (Trial Bike) at the Velofollies in Kortrijk, Belgium, January 2013
- Viki Gomez gets invited to the DTC of Red Bull in Austria, January 2013
- Viki started the year winning “2000 voces” contest in the occupied old factory called “La Traba” An indoor bike park made by the riders for the riders. Adam Kun attended to this contest getting second place and Miguel Monzon third place. He made the first BMX Bike with the colors of Red Bull: Blue & Silver
- Viki continues the year succeeding with a first place at the Fise in Costa Rica! In the city of San Jose he had a really good time with the local and south american riders. Plus he got to know the Red Bull people from Costa Rica who treated him so good!
- This is the best year, so Viki got invited by Red Bull Japan to perform at the Red Bull Street Jam in Osaka city. An amazing concept that mixes Dj with Break Dance, Freestyle Soccer and BMX! It was an epic tour with his good friend Yohei Uchino
- Viki is invited to perform to the opening of the new basket arena of Baskonia in Bilbao! 20,000 spectators saw Viki´s tricks in the half times!
- The year keeps on with the third victory at th Bike Days contest in Switzerland! Riders like Matthias And Dominik were there aswell.
- Viki is invited by Red Bull to perform in Dubai for different events like Red Bull King of the Rock like Red Bull BC ONE! Plus an amazing video of his tour and feelings across the amazing city of Dubai!
- Viki is invited by Lord March to GoodWood Festival of Speed! Performing together with big stars of BMX Dirt, Motor Trial, Bike Trial, Freestyle mountain bike,FMX and Magic at the GAS arena made by Events22. Plus he got to know in person Sebastian Vettel, Mark Webber, Fittipaldi, and many more! He became part of the DC VIP Family in this trip!
- It s time for a holiday so Viki was invited by Red Bull to the Maldives Islands! 10 days-10 islands! Starting in Male city and traveling every day by plane, boat and scooter to different paradises.
- The world is small for Viki, so Red Bull Colombia invited him to perform in one of the highest cities on Earth! Bogota! Where Viki got the 4th victory of the year!
- Viki visits for the first time his 50 country! Hungary! Where he competed at the OGS13 in Budapest with his friend Adam Kun. Ending 5th place.
- Japan was calling! Red Bull Circle of Balance celebrated on September 8 put Viki in a very stressful time. He had won 2 of the 3 COB celebrated and he wants to make a good riding but he is not 100% sure about what tricks to do. He chooses to play safe and smooth killing it at every battle and finishing the contest with the hardest combo he ever pulled in a contest! Finishing with the most epic victory ever on Flatland! Becoming a living legend, the only rider who won 3 times the Red Bull Circle of Balance. After this victory, Viki will become a complete new person!
- At the same time, he was nominated for the first time in his 12 years of pro rider for the best Nora Cup Rider award celebrated in Las Vegas. Viki voted for Uchie who got the deserved award!
- Viki is invited to the final of Red Bull Street Style in Lecce, Italy. He did an amazing show in front of thousands spectators! Plus he got to know so many people from the 50 countries classified to this epic final.
- YouFest, the Festival of Youtube in Madrid choosed Viki to perform in the stage with a concept created by Viki called “Xtreamers” that mixes electronic music, violins and BMX Flat, BMX Park, Dubstep dancing and Freestyle Skateboarding! With Daniel Peñafiel (Naran), Killian Martin and Marquese!
- Viki was invited by Red Bull to make a Tour in Doha, Qatar! he did a lot of shows at the Aspire4sports exhibition, Virgin Megastore, Piano Bar and more.
- Viki signs for G Shock Japan! Becoming a G Shock official rider sponsored straight from Japan after visiting the headquarters! A dream became true!
- Viki was invited to perform at the Slide & Sound Festival in Martigny, Switzerland! With the charismatic german rider Chris “Boom”
- Viki is invited by Red Bull Spain to perform at the legendary club in Barcelona “Nasty Mondays” making an amazing show at the Red Bull Pipe with his good friend pro skater Danny Leon. A night full of success and good music from the Nasty Mondays!
- Viki signs for Arnette! Another dream became true! He performs for Luxottica doing private demos for their clients with the BeatBox World Champions UnderKontrol from France!
- Viki Gomez films a commercial/promotional video for Sony Action Camera and makes a show at the presentation in the Sony Center of Calle Serrano in Madrid, Spain
- Viki was invited by “Done and Dusted” to perform a show at the Laureus Sports Awards in Abu Dhabi: 180 TV/Media Worldwide.
- Viki was invited to do a promotion tour in the Middle East: UAE, Bahrain, Oman and KSA.
- Viki was invited to do a show at the “Red Bull Art of Motion” (free running) in London, United Kingdom.
- Viki does a Promotion Video for the French Clothing Brand ”WRUNG”.
- 1st Place at the 2nd Edition of the successful concept of Red Bull Flamenco Flatland 2011, Malaga, Spain.
- 1st Place at the F.I.S.E Montpellier, France.
- 2nd Place Barcelona Xtreme, Barcelona, Spain.
- Viki is on the Cover page and 3 pages about Viki in the “Top Disney Magazine”, Spain.
- Viki was invited to do a show at the presentation of ”Toulalan” new Football Player for the Football Team of Malaga (Qatar owned club), at the Malaga Stadium: over 7000 spectators and media.
- Viki was invited to do a show at the Opening Ceremony in the heart of Copenhagen, for the UCI BMX World Cup in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Viki filmed the first video add just about Flatland called: Flatland is my life Filmed and produced by Visual Shakers
- Viki was invited by Red Bull for a Tour in Egypt! He rode in front of the Pyramides and the Sphinx. Performing later in Hurgada.
- Viki makes his first Flamenco Flatland show abroad for Sky Tv in Austria!
- Viki is invited for the first time to the Slide & Sound Festival in Martigny, Switzerland!
- Viki comes up with the breakthrough of the successful concept of Red Bull Flamenco Flatland (“FlatMenco”), where music, culture and sports are combined for a memorable event/show for any generation. The very 1st edition was held in Granada, Spain 3rd Place.
- Viki was invited for a show at the Red Bulletin (Red Bull Magazine) Opening Ceremony in Warsaw, Poland.
- 1st Place -> “World Champion Title”, Gold Medalist Viki entered the “World Championships Series 2010”, held in: France, Spain, and Japan.
- 3rd Place at the Korea Leisure Games 2010, South Korea.
- 3rd Place at the Red Bull Flat Jazz, Paris, France.
- Viki was nominated and Won the “FAN Awards” in Barcelona: Nominated as the Best Rider in Flatland 2010, Barcelona, Spain.
- 3rd Place, Viki is back to the ”World Series Competition” that took place in Monaco, Tokyo and New Orleans.
- 1st Place at the Barcelona Extreme in Spain.
- 1st Place at the Mariskinho Contest in Vigo, Spain.
- Viki makes an appearance for promotion, at the product Launch of Red Bull in Oslo, Norway.
- Viki makes an appearance for promotion, at the product Launch of Red Bull in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Viki creates his absolute own frame and handlebar Designs, ”Fenix Bikes”, his own company of Flatland parts, custom made in Los Angeles, CA USA making the highest quality products for the market.
- Viki Gomez and Martti Kuoppa come up with a new concept called ”Bike n Mic” that mixes Hip Hop and Flatland, succeeding in 15 countries where in most of the countries never had seen BMX Flatland (UAE, Turkey, Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia, Austria, Jordanian, Spain, Norway, Japan, Hong Kong, France, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Finland)
- 3rd Place at the Red Bull 14 Contest in Real de 14 in Mexico.
- 1st Place at the Red Bull Circle of Balance (2nd time winning) in Tokyo, Japan.
- Viki take a break from competing and focuses in promoting the sport by doing a number of shows in the territory of Spain.
- Viki takes home multiple Titles,top 3 Podiums (Rankings between the top 3 riders) in various countries (Canada, USA, France, Germany).
- 1st Place, for the 3rd time the Gold Medal at the King of Ground Final in Tokyo, Japan
- Viki signs for an endorsement period with Adidas.
- Viki signs for an endorsement period with Eastpak.
- Viki is back competing after one year away from competitions, and back winning 5/7 Completions taking place in following Countries: UK (3 times), France, Germany, Czech Republic, Netherlands. Becoming the ”Braun Cruzer Tour Champion”
- Interview by ”RIDE bmx” Magazine (6 pages) ”An interview with Viki Gomez, one of the most progressive flatlanders in the sport” By: RIDE bmx
- Viki comes up with the first solo video ever done by a Flatlander. One of the most evolutionary progressions for the sport of BMX Flatland in history
- 5th Place at the Red Bull Circle of Balance in Dusseldorf, Germany
- 1st Place, Gold Medal at the King of Ground in Nagoya, Japan
- Viki takes a break of competitions and focuses in developing all the new Flatland parts for KGB Bike Company, together with Martti Kouppa, that will create a new trend in the bike industry of BMX Flatland, by, which influenced the riding style creating the so-called ”new school” concept.
- Viki signs a sponsorship/endorsement (unlimited) contract with Red Bull GmbH as their absolute first BMX Flatland Rider ever
- 2nd Place at the Flatground Competition in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 1st Place at the F.I.S.E in Montpellier, France
- 1st Place at the Carhartt Contest in Cologne, Germany
- Viki comes with his own Bike Company KGB (Kouppa Gomez Bikes) together with his biggest competitor and good friend Martti Kuoppa from Finland
- 5th Place at the US X Games in Los Angeles, CA USA
- 1st Place at the Revolution Contest in Toronto, Canada
- 1st Place at the Bike Show in Birmingham, United Kingdom
- 1st Place at the F.I.S.E in Palavas, France
- 3rd Place at the X TRIALS in Atlanta, GA, USA
- 3rd Place at the BMX Worlds in Cologne, Germany
- 3rd Place at the X TRIALS in Pennsylvania, USA
- 1st Place, European X Games Gold Medallist in Barcelona, Spain
- 1st Place at the Red Bull Circle of Balance in Dusseldorf, Germany
- 2nd Place, Silver Medallist at the King of Ground in Tokyo, Japan
- Interview for ”Magazine Ride” United Kingdom
- Viki Gomez´s Flatland parts Designs called ” Gomez” for Flybikes
- 3rd Place at the CFB X TRIALS Qualy in Pensylvania, USA
- 1st Place, European X Games Gold Medallist in Barcelona, Spain
- 3rd Place at the Urban Games in London, UK
- 2nd Place at the BMX Play station Competition in Cologne, Germany
- 1st place, Gold Medallist of the King of Ground in Osaka, Japan
- Viki Gomez´s Flatland Frame Design called ”Micromachine” for Flybikes, classified as the most sold frame in the market
- Viki Gomez had a part (report) in the ”PROPS” Video Magazine
- 7th Place at the CFB X TRIALS Qualy, Florida, USA
- Cover Page in ”Cream Magazine” (presently called ”ART”) and 7 pages of Interview about Viki Gomez and his life of BMX Flatland
- 1st Place, “World Champion”, Master Class in Madrid, Spain
- 1st Place, “World Champion”, Expert Class in Portimao, Portugal
Viki gets his first BMX Bicycle and starts riding BMX Freestyle “Flatland”